Berry smoothie for kids
The benefits of cranberry juice for the kids:
- Berry juice is rich in vitamins (A, B, C) for children.
- It is also rich in phosphorus, sodium, potassium, calcium, iron and copper.
- Berry juice is good for the liver.
- Useful for throat infections and gums when the kids are therefore advised mothers to give their children Berry juice
- Raspberry juice treats measles
- Useful in cases of anemia have an effective impact on reducing the temperature in cases of fever.
- Berry juice is useful for children with respiratory tract distress. Cough remedy, choking and hoarseness .
Scientific studies have reported that berry juice plays an important role in:
- Enhance brain function and interdependence together and activate the memory because it is able to reach the brain cells which contributes to the improvement of their interdependence to each other.
- Strengthening the immune system .
- Maintaining the integrity of the blood vessels, which contributes to a decrease blood pressure.
When the child can deal with the Berry smoothie
- Berry juice can be provided for children in about 8 months of age.
How to Make Berry smoothie
- Berries are placed in a blender then strain it
- Be placed in a bowl, then add to it weakness quantity of sugar.
- The mixture be placed on the fire to boil .
- Stir it with wooden spoon for 15 minutes
- Flows it into the jug until cool.
- Upon introduction fill the cup spoon berry juice and the rest is water, snow it and then served cold .